- EXPERIENCE TONS OF WILDLIFE UP CLOSE, LIKE LARGE AND BABY ALLIGATORS, TURTLES, A WIDE VARIETY OF BIRD SPECIES, AND MUCH MORE. EXPERIENCE WILDLIFE WHERE IT SHOULD BE SPOTTED, NOT IN CAGES AND PENS, BUT IN THE WILD!
- LET OUR NATURALIST GUIDE LEAD YOU ON A 15 MILE BIKE TOUR IN THE ACTUAL NATIONAL PARK. WE WILL MAKE PERIODIC NATURE VIEWING STOPS. WE KNOW WHERE THE WILDLIFE HOT SPOTS ARE! LEARN FROM YOUR GUIDE ABOUT THE ROLE OF WATER IN SHAPING THE REGION, AND WHAT MAKES THIS ECOSYSTEM LIKE NO OTHER IN THE WORLD. EXPERIENCE THE FLORA AND FAUNA WITH YOUR EXPERT GUIDE, AND UNDERSTAND THE EFFORTS BEING UNDERTAKEN TO SUSTAIN THIS DELICATE ECOSYSTEM.
- LET US TAKE CARE OF ALL THE DETAILS ON THIS TRIP - FROM WATER, SUNSCREEN AND BINOCULARS TO ALL THE GEAR YOU NEED.
- NEXT, HEAD OUT ON A SMALL AIR BOAT WAY OUT IN THE “RIVER OF GRASS.” SEE TONS OF WILDLIFE, AND PERHAPS THE CRITICALLY ENDANGERED EVERGLADES SNAIL KITE. STOP AT TWO NATIVE TREE ISLAND VILLAGES WHERE THEY USED TO LIVE. BECOME IMMERSED IN THE BEAUTY OF THEIR REMOTE WAY OF LIFE.
Please call or email for more details, including rate and reservation information.
Thank you for your interest in our adventures.
Due to the continued importance of preventing the spread of COVID-19, and for the safety of our guests and employees, we are:
- Limiting the number of guests on our vehicles for our shared tours to 6 per tour (previous maximum was typically 14).
- Conducting private tours, as we have always done.
- Providing hand sanitizer with over 70% alcohol content to every guest entering the vehicle, each time they enter. We also provide guests with alcohol wipes.
- Require each guest wear a mask.
- Encourage those participants who can meet us at the meet up location at the start of the tour to do so.
- Mandate effective social distancing. Please note that during most of the tour we are out in nature, with ample social distancing. The CDC advises that outside activities while wearing a mask, and with proper social distancing, to be the safest activities to engage in.
- Make sure all interior surfaces in the vehicle are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily using a high alcohol content cleaning solution and soap and water.
- Clean and disinfect gear during the tour.
- Conduct temperature checks for each guest.
- Conduct temperature checks on all employees daily, and require they where a mask.
- Request that any guest who is experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms not participate.
- Will not be picking up any guests coming off a cruise ship for the time being. Right now the CDC recommends people who have been on a cruise ship to stay home and self-quarantine for 14 days. Guests who have been at a particularly high risk of being exposed to others with the virus or who have traveled to high risk areas should not participate even if they are asymptomatic.
- Adhere to CDC guidelines.
- Have fun while doing our part! We are all in this together. We will get through this together!