Everglades National Park Eco-Tour (Tour #4)
This tour is not currently available for online booking. This tour is currently being revised. Please call us if you would like more information on this tour.
Full Day Nature / Cultural Eco-Tour
WE PICK YOU UP: WE PROVIDE ROUND-TRIP TRANSPORTATION
This is the real Everglades National Park Tour! Explore the largest sub-tropical wilderness in the United States on 3 different dry hikes led by an experienced wildlife naturalist and biologist, and on a 90 minute narrated boat trip into beautiful Flamingo Bay.
- Adults: $195
- Children (ages 12 and under): $145
DAY TOUR: Enjoy a scenic drive through the national park, and embark on three different hikes into three different unique habitats of the Everglades. Hike and take in the unique beauty of this wilderness with your experienced biologist / naturalist guide. Eat a gourmet boxed lunch with a beautiful view, and take a beautiful 90 minute boat ride in Flamingo Bay. The Everglades is the largest subtropical wilderness in the United States, and is home to endangered species like the Florida panther and the American crocodile. The Everglades is home to a wondrous array of wildlife and over 200 species of birds. Observe important bird rookeries. Because the Everglades is situated at the confluence of North America and the tropical Caribbean, you will observe the beautiful and complex flora found only here. Visit a Florida a Florida landmark: a farmer’s market with virtually any fruit or vegetable grown in South Florida and in the tropics. Choose one of the legendary tropic fruit shakes served daily. Take a scenic drive back in air-conditioned comfort. Find the real Florida!
- Round-trip transportation
- Small-group personalized experience.
- Intriguing and experienced wildlife biologist and naturalist tour guide.
- Embark on three hikes into distinct ecosystems found in the Everglades, where you will see numerous species of birds, flowers, plants, and animals.
- Observe alligators up close. The Everglades is the largest subtropical wilderness in the United States, and is home to endangered species like the Florida panther.
- Eat a gourmet lunch at a beautiful overlook.
- This trip is all inclusive.
- Take a scenic 90 minute boat tour of Florida Bay, where you can view the American crocodile and numerous bird species.
- Wrap up the day at a Florida landmark, a one of a kind tropical farmer’s market. Shop for virtually any fruit or vegetable grown in Florida. Choose from one of the delicious tropical fruit shakes (included) served daily.
- Drive back in air-conditioned with pictures and memories to share!
- We pick up from most hotels and locations in Broward south of Commercial Blvd. and in North Dade County. However, we also pick up from North Beach Park – at 3601 N. Ocean Dr. in Hollywood – and at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino – at 1 Seminole Way off of Route 441 (St. Rd. 7) in Ft. Lauderdale / Hollywood (in the southern most self-parking lot).
- Drop off at about 5:30 p.m.
- Provided: sunscreen (if you would rather use ours), insect repellent (if you don’t have your own), binoculars (if you’d like to use the ones we provide), and water.
- Needed: sunscreen (although we can provide some), insect repellent (although we can provide some), and a camera.
- Lunch is included (with vegetarian choices).
- The nature hikes / walks are rated as easy.
- Parts of this tour are weather permitting.