ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION
— From your hotel in the Greater Fort Lauderdale or Miami-Dade County areas.
MARINE BIOLOGIST / NATURALIST GUIDE
Not currently available for online reservations. Call us to reserve!
KNOW ONE HAS OUR LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE MAKING THIS A FUN AND AMAZING EXPERIENCE. PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR “ABOUT US” PAGE.
JOIN US For 4 HOURS OF AMAZING SNORKELING IN THE KEYS.
— Head out on a boat with a marine biologist / naturalist guide to two different coral reef locations in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary.
— This is your chance to see nurse sharks, bonnethead sharks, barracudas, southern stingrays, spotted eagle rays, manatees, sea turtles, tarpon, dolphins, and a vast array of fish species! This is an amazing trip, led by your naturalist guide. Not a snorkeling pro? No worries. Our guide will help you in every way. We will lead you to making your own amazing discoveries.
— We provide you with all the necessary gear and more! Including sunscreen, towels, bottled water, snacks, and photos of your fun and adventurous day.
— Optional to add a delicious lunch while in the Keys (lunch options provided – not included in price).
Call us: 954-673-6647 (not currently available for online booking)
This full day trip typically leaves at about 6 a.m. and returns at about 2:30 p.m.
Would you rather make this an afternoon trip? Please ask for availability.
2 people: $495
up to 4 people: $695
up to 6 people: $875
All tours come with round-trip transportation in a brand new sprinter vehicle.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE THIS TOUR PRIVATE? Great. Give us a call.
DO YOU HAVE A LARGER GROUP? We have lots of experience with larger groups. Give us a call and ask for our special group rates and details for parties of 8 or more!
- Normal pick up is typically at about 6 a.m. from your hotel in Greater Ft. Lauderdale or Miami-Dade County area, although we will typically call or text you the day or night before the tour to give you the exact pick up time.
- We pick up from most hotels and locations in Broward south of Commercial Blvd. and in Miami-Dade County. If you are coming from areas a bit north of Central Ft. Lauderdale, we will provide you with a convenient meeting location.
- Pre-cruise and post-cruise trips available. We will store your bags at no charge.
- Drop off is typically at about 2:30 p.m.; depending on the location (under normal driving conditions)
- Note: As with any tour, times may vary due to unexpected traffic issues.
- Great lunch is available upon request (not included in price)
- Parts of this tour are weather permitting; also reliant on marine conditions.
- Of course, if a trip needs to be cancelled due to weather, you will be issued a full refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Minimum of 2 required for booking. However, if you are a single passenger, please give us a call to see if we have a tour going out that you can join.
- Please call if wanting to take advantage of group pricing or special discounts or offers.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CONSIDERING WILD LIME ADVENTURES FOR YOUR TOUR.