- TRAVEL BY PRIVATE BOAT FOR 2 HOURS WAY OUT IN THE REMOTE 10,000 ISLANDS SECTION OF EVERGLADES NATIONAL PARK AND OUT INTO THE GULF OF MEXICO.
- EXPLORE A FEW OF THE INCREDIBLE ISLANDS BY FOOT WITH BOTH YOUR MULTI-GENERATION BOAT CAPTAIN AND EXPERIENCED GUIDE.
- TREK THROUGH AN ISLAND THAT USED TO BE HOME TO GENERATIONS OF EARLY SETTLERS, AND SOAK IN THE LORE OF OLD FLORIDA.
- WITNESS TONS OF WILDLIFE LIKE PODS OF DOLPHINS, MANATEES, ENDANGERED SAWTOOTH FISH, WHITE PELICANS, OSPREY AND MUCH MUCH MORE.
- APPRECIATE THE HISTORIC CHARM OF A TRADING POST LISTED ON THE NATIONAL REGISTER OF HISTORIC PLACES, A MUSEUM FEATURING NATIVE ARTIFACTS, AND A FAMOUS HUNTING LODGE.
- ENJOY A WONDERFUL LUNCH AT AN OLD FLORIDA RESTAURANT, WITH STONE CRAB AND OTHER CHOICES.
- HEAD OFF THE BEAT AND PATH WITH YOUR EXPERIENCED NATURALIST GUIDE IN BIG CYPRESS NATIONAL PRESERVE TO UNEARTH UNIQUE HISTORICAL AND ECO DISCOVERIES.
Please call or email for more details, including rate and reservation information.
Thank you for your interest in our adventures.
Due to the continued importance of preventing the spread of COVID-19, and for the safety of our guests and employees, we are:
- Limiting the number of guests on our vehicles for our shared tours to 6 per tour (previous maximum was typically 14).
- Conducting private tours, as we have always done.
- Providing hand sanitizer with over 70% alcohol content to every guest entering the vehicle, each time they enter. We also provide guests with alcohol wipes.
- Require each guest wear a mask.
- Encourage those participants who can meet us at the meet up location at the start of the tour to do so.
- Mandate effective social distancing. Please note that during most of the tour we are out in nature, with ample social distancing. The CDC advises that outside activities while wearing a mask, and with proper social distancing, to be the safest activities to engage in.
- Make sure all interior surfaces in the vehicle are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily using a high alcohol content cleaning solution and soap and water.
- Clean and disinfect gear during the tour.
- Conduct temperature checks for each guest.
- Conduct temperature checks on all employees daily, and require they where a mask.
- Request that any guest who is experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms not participate.
- Will not be picking up any guests coming off a cruise ship for the time being. Right now the CDC recommends people who have been on a cruise ship to stay home and self-quarantine for 14 days. Guests who have been at a particularly high risk of being exposed to others with the virus or who have traveled to high risk areas should not participate even if they are asymptomatic.
- Adhere to CDC guidelines.
- Have fun while doing our part! We are all in this together. We will get through this together!