1-Hour Air Boat Ride and Nature Walk with a Naturalist in Everglades National Park
We are proud to be the highest rated tour company in South Florida.
All tours are led by an experienced naturalist.
Please click on our “About Us” page to see why we are passionate about what we do!
Round-trip transportation from your hotel.
(Post-Cruise) Or we can pick you up from the cruise ship and take you to the either Miami International or Hollywood / Ft. Lauderdale Airport in plenty of time for your flight!
(Pre-Cruise) Or we can pick you up at your hotel and take you to the cruise terminal before your cruise!
This tour comes with transportation pre-cruise or post-cruise – with free luggage stowage for the day.
We can also arrange this tour for your cruise ship excursion (and get you back to the ship in plenty of time).
Just One Recent Review:
Wild Lime provided a first rate tour experience. They were sincerely interested in
their customers, and the backgrounds and experiences of both made available a wealth of information
about the Everglades, the surrounding area, and the history. The nature walk was the best nature tour we
have ever taken! A variety of alligators, birds, fish, and turtles were observed, and they had interesting
information on all of the wildlife. The air boat tour was exceptional as well, and I would strongly
recommend this experience.
This tour begins with pickup from your Ft. Lauderdale or Miami area hotel, port or other location. With an expert naturalist guide, go on an amazing nature walk in Everglades National Park. Immerse yourself in the beauty of different ecosystems in the Everglades. View a wide variety of birds and alligators up close! Learn about the Everglades wetland ecosystem and the tropical hardwood hammock ecosystem, with its diverse trees, plant life and wildlife. This is a dry walk. Next, enjoy the thrill of an exhilarating air boat ride into the heart of the REAL Everglades, where wildlife abounds! This is no touristy type of trip. Learn about the heritage of the Miccosukee Indians as you visit a historic and remote tree island village you can only get to by air boat on this tour. See alligators and wildlife where they should be seen, in the wild, and up close! Enjoy a scenic, narrated wildlife drive through the Everglades. You’ll be back in time for lunch or an afternoon trip to the beach. Find the real Florida!
THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE YEAR-ROUND.
- The day starts with pick up from your hotel or other location in the Greater Fort Lauderdale, Miami-Dade County area in a nice sprinter style vehicle. (or we can pick up from your cruise ship!)
- On this smaller group tour, take a scenic, narrated wildlife drive through the Everglades, where you will appreciate the beauty and learn about the ecological significance and uniqueness of Everglades National Park.
- Next, your experienced naturalist guide will lead you on a wonderful nature 1-hour and 30 minute walk in Everglades National Park.
- Become immersed in different ecosystems withing the Everglades, including a beautiful tropical hardwood hammock with mature trees and beautiful plants and wildlife. On this dry hike, see alligators, a wide variety of birds and other wildlife up close!
- Next, you will go on a 1-hour airboat adventure into the heart of the REAL Everglades. There are no alligators in pens or cages on this tour. On this authentic trip, you will see alligators and other wildlife where they should be seen, in the wild!
- Visit a historic Miccosukee Indian village that can only be visited by this airboat. Become immersed in their special customs and way of life. You will become fascinated by the heritage of the Miccosukee people.
- After the exhilarating experience, reflect on the beautiful day as return to your hotel or other location with plenty of time to enjoy lunch, an afternoon trip to the beach, and the rest of your day.
$135 per adult
$109 per child (12 years and younger)… with at least on paying adult
Right now take $10 off each adult ticket using promo code Eco123
Please ask us about special group pricing.
LOOKING FOR A GREAT CORPORATE GROUP OUTING?
- Entrance and activity fees
- National Park fees
- Water, sparkling water and other beverages
- Experienced naturalist guide
- Hotel or Port pickup and drop-off
- Luggage storage
- Smaller-group, highly personalized experience!
- Sunscreen for guest use
- Insect Repellent (in case needed) for guest use
- Binoculars for guest use
- Panchos and umbrellas (as needed)
- Wild Lime eco-bottles and National Park maps as our gift
We can pick you up from your hotel in Miami-Dade County or Ft. Lauderdale and nearby areas.
Or the Port of Miami or Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale and store your bags for the day.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. The walk is rated as easy.
- Normal pick up is at about 7:30 to 7:45 a.m. from your hotel in Miami-Dade or Greater Ft. Lauderdale area.
- Cruise ship pick ups are arranged usually between 7:30 and 8:15 a.m.
- We will call or text you the day or night before the tour to give you the exact pick up time. We can also use WhatsApp or email if preferred. Or we can contact your hotel.
- We pick up from hotels and locations in Broward County and Miami-Dade County. However, if you are coming from somewhere in North Broward County or South Dade County, a convenient meet up location may be provided.
- Drop off is typically at about 1:15 to 1:30 p.m.; depending on the location (under normal driving conditions)
- Note: As with any tour, times may vary due to unexpected traffic issues.
- Parts of this tour may be weather permitting.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult.
- Please call if wanting to take advantage of group pricing or special discounts or offers. We will provide you with a promo code.