- TRAVEL WITH YOUR NATIVE GUIDE THROUGH THE BACK STREETS TO UNCOVER THE UNUSUAL HIDDEN HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL PLACES THAT MAKE THESE NEIGHBORHOODS UNIQUE.
- COME WITH US ON A DRIVING AND WALKING TOUR TO SEE ECLECTIC ART COLLECTIONS, ETHNICALLY DIVERSE SHOPS, AND IMPORTANT HISTORICAL SITES. ADMIRE THE VIBE OF EACH NEIGHBORHOOD ALONG THE WAY.
- DISCOVER WYNWOOD, THE DESIGN DISTRICT, EDGEWATER, LITTLE HAITI, GROVE PARK, EL PORTAL, AND/OR BUENA VISTA; INCLUDING MANY PLACES NOT IN THE TYPICAL TOURISTY AREAS.
- FIND THE TRUE ESSENCE OF HOW DAYS GONE BY INTERSECT WITH MODERN LIFE. FIND THE REAL MIAMI.
- POSSIBLE TO INCLUDE LUNCH AT A WONDERFUL LOCAL ESTABLISHMENT.
Please call or email for more details, including rate and reservation information.
Thank you for your interest in our adventures.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and for the safety of our guests and employees, we do the following:
- Adhere to CDC guidelines.
- Limit the number of guests on our vehicles to half capacity (unless it is a family group that has been social distancing together).
- Conduct private tours as well, like we have always done.
- Provide hand sanitizer with 70% alcohol content to each guest entering the vehicle.
- Require each guest wear a mask (unless out in nature and there ample social distancing).
- Encourage those participants who can meet at a meet up location at the start of the tour to do so.
- Mandate effective social distancing. Please note that during parts of the tour we are out in nature, with ample social distancing.
- Make sure all interior surfaces in the vehicle are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily using a high alcohol content cleaning solution and soap and water.
- Clean and disinfect gear frequently.
- Conduct temperature checks on each guest at the start of the tour.
- Conduct temperature checks on all employees daily, and require they wear a mask.
- Request that guests refrain from handshakes and be courteous of the personal space of others.
- Request that a guest not participate if he/she falls into any of the following 3 categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include but are not limited to fever, cough, loss of taste or smell, and shortness of breath. 2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or domestically (in the U.S.) to a community that has experienced or is experiencing a sustained or heightened community spread of COVID-19. 3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a person or people who are confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19; or individuals who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or by the health care professional(s) responsible for their treatment.