What is Included?
- Entrance and activity fees
- National Park fees
- Walking sticks, water shoes, towels (for use on this tour)
- Lunch (vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options)
- Luggage storage
- Insect repellent
- Wild Lime eco-bottles and National Park maps as our gift
- Water throughout the day
- Smaller-group, highly personalized experience!
- Experienced naturalist guide
- Hotel or Port pickup and drop-off
- Change of clothes (for after wet walk)
- You might want to have old sneakers of your own and if you do , don't forget dry shoes for after the walk!
- Alcohol during lunch
- GRATUITIES FOR BOAT CAPTAINS AND GUIDE - SUGGESTED
- Tour length: typically 9.5 to 10 hours (includes transportation from and back to your hotel. Tour length a bit shorter than that for those meeting at meet up location).
- Return time: depends on locations, but usually at about 5 to 5:30 p.m.
- Tour available from October through April.
- Traffic is a part of life here in South Floirda. We are not responsible for tour delays or other problems caused by traffic related issues.
- Moderate amount of walking is involved. The walk is rated as moderate.
- We will call you, text you or WhatsApp you the afternoon before the tour to let you know the exact pick up or meet up time.
- Parts of this tour are weather permitting. While on the tour, WLA reserves the right to replace a part of the tour with other activities and locations.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation if there are not enough participants. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered with the choice of an alternative tour, alternative date or a full refund.
- Child rate applies with at least one paying adult.
- The minimum age for a child on the shared tour is 5. This requirement can be waived on private tours.
- Cruise ship pickups are typically between 7:30 and 7:55 a.m. We will text you once we are there at the port, and we will provide additional information about the pickup. If you are delayed disembarking for any reason, we can not wait for you.
- This tour can include a different pick up time, or be changed in any other way for private or group tours, based on advanced arrangements made with WLA.
Parties of 4 or less – Must cancel 48 hours in advance of a tour for a full refund.
Parties of 5 or more – Must cancel 7 days in advance of a tour for a full refund.
No refunds will be issued if not providing the required advanced notice.
Wild Lime Adventures is the sole decider if a tour should be conducted or canceled, based upon any reason, including but not limited to concerns about the weather. No guest or participant or any other person not in the management of WLA shall decide if a tour needs to be cancelled.
Florida is sometimes called "the sunshine state." While SF has its share of sun, rain is also often a frequent reality of daily life here in this subtropical region. Many times, the rain will come in and then move out, with the sun soon to follow. And sometimes, it may rain for longer periods of time. We at Wild Lime are accustomed to all kinds of weather and have our ways of conducting the tour in and out of the raindrops in a safe and responsible manner.
Refunds and Rainchecks:
If Wild Lime Adventures determines that an overall tour should be canceled in advance of the start of a tour for weather or for any other reason, WLA will refund all participants in full (or provide a raincheck or an alternative date for those who prefer that instead of the refund).
Weather is certainly beyond anyone's control. Once a tour begins, Wild Lime reserves the right to cancel any part(s) of the overall tour due to its own determination regarding the safe and reasonably comfortable execution of the activity. In such a situation where any part(s) of the tour needs to be cancelled, Wild Lime may look for replacement or alternative activities if WLA deems it is possible. No refund or voucher or gift certificate may be provided if a replacement part of the tour is provided. However, if part(s) of a tour is cancelled and there is no alternate activity provided, Wild Lime may provide each guest with a gift certificate voucher to be used for a future tour. This voucher may be transferable and gifted to another person to use on a future tour (with expiration 18 months from the date of the original tour). Wild Lime Adventures will not provide a refund of any kind for a canceled part of a tour. There are terms and conditions printed on the gift certificate that need to be followed.
Any person who does not show up for a tour or who cancels without providing the required advance notice listed above will not be provided with any refund, raincheck or gift certificate.
Wild Lime Adventures, Inc. reserves the right to decide to cancel a tour for any of the following reasons, but not limited to: road closures, poor weather, tropical weather systems, fires, high or low water levels, or any other reason that WLA determines could interfere with the normal, comfortable or safe operation of the tour. WLA maintains the right to provide alternate activities or locations as replacements for parts of tour for any reason it deems necessary. If such alterations to a tour take place, WLA is not responsible to provide any full or partial refund to the participants or to anyone who paid for the tour. It is solely up to WLA to make these cancellation or tour alteration decisions, including before the tour, on the day of the tour, or during a tour. WLA is not responsible for any partner or vendor in the field that closes its operations or denies entry to WLA or visitors in general. WLA is not responsible for issuing any full or partial refund as a result of such decisions by its partners, third-parties, or vendors. Guests, customers, and participants do not have the right to determine if a tour needs to be cancelled. A customer or participant does not have right to request a refund if he or she cancels a tour after the cutoff deadlines for requesting a refund provided above. In the case of its decision for complete tour cancellation, WLA will provide a full refund to each participant or offer an alternate date for conducting the tour, depending on availability, for those guests who prefer such an option.