Everglades Adventure (Full Day Tour)
Day Tour: Nature / Eco-Tour
ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION
From your hotel in Miami-Dade County and Fort Lauderdale areas, Or…
(Post-Cruise) We can pick you up from your cruise ship and return you to the airport in time for your flight or to your hotel.
We are proud to be the highest rated eco-tour company in South Florida!
THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE YEAR-ROUND.
Led by an experienced master naturalist… This tour is great for all ages. It is simply the most exciting and comprehensive Everglades tour there is! Embark on both a 1-hour guided boat tour of the pristine 10,000 Islands region of the Everglades, where you will have the opportunity to see numerous species of birds, like roseate spoonbills and white pelicans, manatees, dolphins, and much more. Go on an exhilarating 1-hour air boat ride into the heart of the REAL Everglades. This the best and most authentic air boat ride in the entire Everglades. Visit a Native American tree island village, where they used to live. With your naturalist guide, you will also go on a dry hike in either the Fakahatchee Strand, called the “Amazon of North America” or Everglades National Park. We are permitted to lead groups in both. Your guide knows just where to show you all kinds of birds and other wildlife! Eat a delicious locally prepared lunch at a wonderful local restaurant. Visit a historic trading post. Stop at a hidden Miccosukee Indian village one can only get to by boat and on this tour. Get ready for other engaging ecological and cultural surprises. This is the most authentic Everglades day trip out there! All-inclusive. Find the Real Florida!
- Adults: $209
- Children (ages 12 and under): $159 with 2 paying adults.
- USE PROMO CODE ecotour2 for $20 off each adult reservation using promo code.
LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A PRIVATE TOUR.
Special pricing is available for groups. Please ask us for details.
THIS TRIP IS IDEAL FOR CORPORATE AND GROUP OUTINGS. HOW ABOUT A CATERED, PICNIC LUNCH IN NATURE!?
ALL TOURS ARE LED BY AN EXPERIENCED NATURALIST.
TAKE A MOMENT TO READ OUR “ABOUT US“!
- Round-trip transportation in sprinter style vehicle.
- We pick up from most Miami and Ft. Lauderdale hotels.
- We can pick you up at the Port of Miami or Port Everglades. We can store your bags for the day for free and take you to your hotel or to the airport at the end of the tour (post cruise).
- We have pre-cruise opportunities as well.
- Smaller-group, personalized experience.
- Experienced master naturalist tour guide.
- The most immersive and authentic tour in all of the Everglades!
- 1-hour air boat experience (the best in all the Glades), a 1-hour boat trip in the 10,000 Islands section of Everglades National Park, a 1-hour + nature walk with a master naturalist in Fakahatchee Strand or Everglades National Park, a visit to an historic trading post, a stop at a Native American tree island village one can only get to by air boat and on this tour, and other unique and fascinating cultural and ecological stops along the way, including wildlife viewing in Big Cypress National Preserve.
- A wonderful lunch, with vegetarian and gluten free options
- We provide: snacks, fresh fruit, water, sparkling water, and other beverages.
- We provide: insect repellent (in case needed), sunscreen, binoculars, and more for guest use.
- We provide: Wild Lime eco-bottles and National Parks maps as our gift for taking our tour.
- Typical pick up time is at about 7:30 a.m., although we will text you or call you the day before to let you know the exact time. We will pick you up from Greater Ft. Lauderdale and Miami-Dade areas.
- Some areas though in central and north Broward and in South Dade are beyond our pick up zones. In this case, we will establish a convenient meeting spot to begin the tour.
- Post-cruise trips are available – We store your bags for no extra cost and take you to the airport or your hotel afterwards. Please inquire about pre-cruise opportunities as well.
- Drop off is typically at about 5:00 to 5:30 p.m.; depending on the location (under normal driving conditions)
- Note: As with any tour, times may vary due to unexpected traffic issues.
- Great lunch included (with vegetarian and vegan choices).
- The nature walk is rated as easy.
- Parts of this tour are weather permitting.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Please call if wanting to take advantage of group pricing or special discounts or offers.