What is Included?
- Entrance and activity fees, reef-safe sunscreen, water, sparkling water, snacks, fresh fruit, local dockside lunch (with many choices, including gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options).
- Smaller group, highly personalized experience
- All gear: kayaks, SUPs, paddles, snorkel and safety gear. Towels are provided.
- Dry bags available for purchase
- Hotel, and other location, pick up and drop off, and round-trip transportation
- Experienced marine biologist and naturalist guide
- Fish and marine life identification guides (for guest use)
- Gratuities for guides
- Alcohol during lunch if requested
- Pick up at about 6:30 a.m.
- Bring a change of clothes
- A shower is available for rinsing off.
- This tour may be cancelled due to certain weather and marine conditions. If this cancellation takes place before the tour, WLA will notify of cancellation and provide a full refund. If parts of this tour need to be cancelled due to marine or other weather conditions while on the tour, WLA will provide an alternative. No refunds can be issued for such changes in the trip itinerary due to atmospheric weather, marine forecast or other conditions after the tour departs in the morning. Changes and alternatives are decisions made solely by WLA.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, WLA will provide an alternate tour date if possible, or WLA will issue a full refund (your choice).
- Child rate only applies with at least 1 paying adult.
- Cancellation policy for this tour: Please provide 48 hours notice of cancellation for any reason for a full refund, and 24 hours notice for a 50% refund (for parties up to 4 guests). Please provide a 1 week notice in advance of tour of cancellation for any reason for a full refund (for parties of 5 or more); or 48 hours notice for a 50% refund for parties of 5 or more.