Florida Keys Eco-Adventure (Tour #3)
Full Day Marine Eco-Tour
We pick you up: We provide round-trip transportation
WE ARE PROUD TO BE THE HIGHEST RATED TOUR COMPANY IN SOUTH FLORIDA.
THIS IS OUR SIGNATURE TOUR!
This eco-tour will have you on and in the water all day! This tour is perfect for the person who wants to become fully immersed in three different marine eco-systems found in the Florida Keys. In the morning, with your marine biologist guide, paddle into an old-growth mangrove forest and out onto the beautiful and ecologically important seagrass flats. In the afternoon, snorkel at two different coral reef locations in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary and encounter a rich variety of marine life.
RECENT GUEST REVIEW:
“We had an absolutely wonderful time on the Florida eco adventure! The guide paid close attention to my 14 year old nephew and my 7 year old son, showing them as much as she could. And when they were in the water with her she made sure they were safe. The island we kayaked too was breathtaking and we saw several iguanas, needle fish, dolphins, and lots of hermit crabs and snails. The boat ride to the snorkeling sites was really incredible. The staff on the boat were very helpful and a lot of fun! And made our trip all the better. We saw a group of flying fish jumping out of the water being chased by an enormous sailfish which was amazing. Under the water we saw eels, nurse sharks, rays, barracuda, as well as HUNDREDS of beautifully colored fish! I would absolutely recommend going on this adventure if you have the chance even with younger kids! My 7 year old was in his glory!!! I really can’t think of one negative thing about the experience. Overall, I thought this was absolutely worth every dollar spent to make the memories we did and I’d do it again in a heartbeat!
- Adults: $275 per person (up to 2)
- Adults: $249 per person (up to 4)
- Adults: $239 per person (up to 7)
- Children (12 and under): $175 (with two paying adults).
- Special Discount: Right now, take $20 off each adult reservation when ordering direct. Use promo code BigKeys123
- Would one or more in your group like to scuba dive instead of snorkel? You can do that! Just give us a call to make arrangements (a relatively modest additional fee is required for scuba diving – including some equipment). You can mix it up too: Some can snorkel, while others dive.
- Already down in the Keys? Or would you like to meet us down there instead? Ask us for a discounted rate.
Smaller Group – Personalized
Please ask us about special group pricing for groups of 8 or more!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE TOUR?
MARINE BIOLOGIST GUIDE
TAKE A MOMENT TO READ OUR “ABOUT US” TO SEE WHY THIS IS OUR PASSION!
DAY TOUR: Head out to the spectacular seagrass flats with a marine biologist on a single or double kayak, or SUP. Chance to see nurse sharks, bonnet head sharks, barracudas, southern stingrays, spotted eagle rays, manatees, sea turtles, tarpon, snook, and more. This is a great opportunity to practice your paddle boarding skills (even if you are a beginner) or find your kayaking groove. Explore the unspoiled old-growth mangrove eco-system and view an array of tropical birds. Enjoy a delicious lunch and cold drinks. Venture out on a boat to two different coral reef locations in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. Snorkel alongside our marine biologist guide who will help identify species of coral, point out intriguing fish behavior, and lead you to new discoveries. Encounter sea turtles, dolphins, many species of fish, moray eels and more. Learn about the three distinct eco-systems observed on your trip. Swimmers of all levels can enjoy this amazing experience together. Soak in the picturesque views and sunbathe on the boat ride back. Take pictures and cherish the memories. Find the real Florida!
WE CAN CUSTOMIZE ANY TOUR FOR YOUR FAMILY OR GROUP.
- Round-trip transportation from most locations in Miami Dade County or Broward County.
- A marine biologist, Florida Master Naturalist guide
- SUP or kayak guided tour out to the uniquely-important seagrass flats and into an unspoiled old growth mangrove ecosystem; where you may view many species of marine life and birds.
- Chance to see nurse sharks, bonnet head sharks, barracudas, southern stingrays, spotted eagle rays, manatees, sea turtles, tarpon, and more.
- Declicious lunch and cold drinks (also including vegetarian and vegan options)
- Snorkeling trip with a marine biologist guide out to two different coral reef locations in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, with a chance to see different species of sharks and rays, dolphins, tropical fish and sea turtles.
- Picturesque sea views.
- Pick up at about 7 a.m. at your hotel.
- We pick up from hotels and locations in Miami-Dade and Broward County. (For anyone located north of Oakland Park Blvd. in Ft. Lauderdale, we may provide a convenient meet up location..)
- Drop off at about 6:15 p.m.
- As with any tour, times may vary due to traffic issues.
- We Provide: Snorkel equipment, kayak and paddle boards and equipment, life jackets, lunch, drinks, water, snacks, sunscreen, and towels.
- Need to bring: change of clothes
- Delicious lunch is included (vegetarian and vegan choices also available)
- This tour may be cancelled due to certain weather and marine conditions.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.