What is Included?
- Entrance and activity fees
- Reef-safe sunscreen (for guest use)
- Cold water (on hand throughout the day)
- Soft drinks and sparkling water
- Snacks and fresh fruit
- Wonderful local dockside lunch (with many choices, including gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options). Coke or iced tea with lunch.
- Wild Lime eco bottles and Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary maps as our gift
- Fresh towels
- Smaller group, highly personalized experience!
- Life jackets
- All gear: kayaks, SUPs, paddles, and all snorkel gear
- Snorkel mask defog
- Water safe bags and water shoes (for guest use)
- Hotel, and other location, pick up and drop off, and round-trip transportation
- Experienced naturalist guide
- Fish and marine life identification guides (for guest use)
- Gratuities for guides (optional)
- Alcohol during lunch if requested
- Pick up at about 6:30 to 7 a.m. at your hotel, other location or meet up spot. But we will call or message you the day before to confirm the exact pick up time.
- Drop off is typically between 6 and 6:45 p.m., depending on locations (based on normal driving conditions).
- Bring a change of clothes for after the snorkeling / boat experience.
- A shower is available for rinsing off. You may want to bring shampoo and/or conditioner.
- This tour may be cancelled due to certain weather and marine conditions. If this cancellation takes place before the tour, WLA will refund your money in full. If parts of this tour need to be cancelled due to marine or other weather conditions while on the tour, WLA will provide an alternative. No refunds can be issued for such changes in the trip itinerary due to atmospheric weather, marine forecast or other conditions, per the decisions for the need to make such changes made solely by WLA.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, WLA will provide an alternate tour date if possible, or WLA will issue a full refund (your choice).
- Child rate only applies with at least 1 paying adult.
- Currently this tour is only available from March 15th to October 15th.