What is Included?
- Entrance and activity fees
- Kayaks and safety gear
- National Park fees
- Picnic lunch (vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options)
- Insect Repellent (in case needed)
- Wild Lime eco-bottles and National Park maps as our gift
- Smaller-group, highly personalized experience!
- Experienced naturalist guide
- GRATUITIES FOR GUIDE
- Tour length: typically 10 hours (including transportation time)
- Return time: usually about 5:30 p.m.
- Tour available year-round.
- As with any tour, traffic times may vary (times based on normal conditions).
- Moderate amount of walking is involved. The walk is rated as easy.
- Comfortable walking shoes are required. Most of the walk is on flat, level terrain, including part of it on a boardwalk.
- Please ask us for accommodations regarding slower walkers or those in wheelchairs.
- We will call you, text you or WhatsApp you the afternoon before the tour to let you know the exact pick up or meet up time.
- Parts of this tour are weather permitting. While on the tour, WLA reserves the right to replace a part of the tour with other activities and locations.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation if there are not enough participants. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided with an alternative tour, alternative date or a full refund.
- The minimum age for a child on the shared tour is 5. This requirement may be waived on private tours.