Coral Castle and Taste of the Tropics (Full-Day Tour)
WE ARE PROUD TO BE THE HIGHEST RATED TOUR COMPANY IN SOUTH FLORIDA.
This tour is great for family, corporate and other group events.
History, Culture, Nature and Food Tour
From and to your hotel or other location in Miami-Dade County or the Greater Fort Lauderdale area.
This is a terrific post-cruise tour: We will pick you up from your cruise ship and return you to your hotel or to either the Miami or Fort Lauderdale Airport.
This Coral Castle and Taste of the Tropics Tour explores arguably Florida’s most “must see” site, the limestone castle miraculously built from the ground by a diminutive Latvian immigrant in the early 20th Century named Ed. As the castle indicates, “prepare to be amazed.” It’s true! This tour also allows you to taste and see for yourself the wonderful culture and tropical ecology of Homestead and the Redlands. This tour includes many tasty surprises — and all food, drinks, dessert, wine or beer tastings, lunch, and entrance to all activities are included. Join our local guide for a delicious day of cultural and tropical gastronomical surprises. As stated, this tour concludes with a wine or beer flight tasting (your choice). This tour is all-inclusive.
- Up to two adults: $598
- Up to four adults: $796
- Children (12 and under): Free with two paying adults
- Please ask about our special larger group discounts!
DAY TOUR: Drop in on a local farm in the Redlands for a delicious breakfast pastry. Then visit the absolutely amazing wonder that is Coral Castle. Have fun trying to figure out how this one diminutive man somehow lifted numerous limestone pieces, some weighing over 20 tons, out of the ground to build this incredible structure. It is truly one of the most “must see” places in all of Florida! Then travel to a one of a kind tropical park, with hundreds of varieties of tropical trees, fruits, vegetables, spices, herbs and nuts. There is no place like it in the United States, and many in South Florida don’t even know about it! Taste different kinds of sapote, uncommon varieties of bananas, starfruit, and other tropical fruits. Our guided tour will have you observing and learning about numerous plant and tree specimens from the tropics too. It’s a terrific tour. Next, visit an amazing orchid farm with several hundred varieties of beautiful and rare orchids. Take an interesting tour and sip on a fresh squeezed tropical refreshment. From there we will drive to our lunch spot, a wonderful Jamaican and Haitian food restaurant with incredible homemade food. This place is getting rave reviews! From there, we will head to a Florida landmark: a tropical market with virtually any fruit or vegetable grown in South Florida and the Caribbean. Choose one of the legendary tropical fruit shakes served daily. Next, enjoy a wine or craft beer tasting at a top-rated local winery / brewery. Take a tour of the family winery estate. This tour is all-inclusive: All tastings, lunch, dessert and entrances to all places are included. It is a small-group, personalized experience! Travel back in air-conditioned comfort with plenty of photos, memories and stories to tell. Find the real Florida!
- Round-trip transportation from Greater Ft. Lauderdale area or from North Dade County.
- Small-group personalized experience with a local guide.
- All-inclusive: All tastings, lunch, dessert and entrances to all places are included.
- Taste a delicious breakfast treat at a local farm.
- Visit the incredible Coral Castle. Try to figure out how one many built it all!
- Travel to a one of a kind tropical park, with hundreds of varieties of trees, fruits, vegetables, spices, herbs and nuts. Taste different kinds of sapote, uncommon varieties of bananas, starfruit, and other tropical fruits.
- Tour a lush tropical orchid nursery for hundreds of species of rare and beautiful orchids. Enjoy a tropical refreshment.
- Eat lunch at a local Jamaican / Haitian restaurant with amazing food.
- Head to a Florida landmark, a one of a kind tropical farmer’s market where you can shop for virtually any fruit or vegetable grown in Florida. Choose from one of the delicious tropical fruit shakes served daily.
- Savor a wine or craft beer tasting at a top-rated local winery / brewery. Take a tour of the family winery estate.
- Travel back in air-conditioned comfort, and share your photos and memories. You will not go home hungry!
ASK ABOUT OUR PRIVATE GROUP TOURS.
- Round-trip transportation from anywhere in Miami-Dade County or the Greater Fort Lauderdale area (south of Commercial Blvd.). If you are coming from a location north of Commercial, that is fine. We may provide you with a convenient and easy meet up location.
- Pick up is typically at 7 or 7:30 a.m. Drop off is typically at about 5:00 p.m.
- This is a terrific post-cruise tour: We will pick you up from either the Port of Miami or Port Everglades and return you to your hotel or to either the Miami or Fort Lauderdale Airport.
- This tour is all-inclusive: All tastings, lunch, dessert and entrances to all places are included.