- TRAVEL OVER SEVERAL BRIDGES OVER THE OPEN OCEAN DOWN TO BEAUTIFUL ISLAMORADA IN THE FLORIDA KEYS.
- HEAD OUT ON A BOAT TO TWO DIFFERENT SPOTS ON THE CORAL REEF IN THE NATIONAL MARINE SANCTUARY. RESERVE A PRIVATE BOAT IF YOU PREFER.
- SNORKEL ALONGSIDE YOUR EXPERIENCED NATURALIST OR MARINE BIOLOGIST GUIDE, OR VENTURE OUT ON YOUR OWN. ALL GEAR IS LIKE NEW AND READY TO GO. ARRANGE DIVING INSTEAD OF SNORKELING IF YOU PREFER. WE MAKE THE EXPERIENCE SAFE AND PLEASURABLE, EVEN FOR THE NOVICE SNORKELER.
- CHANCE TO SEE NURSE SHARKS, BLACK TIP REEF SHARKS, EELS, SEA TURTLES, SEVERAL SPECIES OF RAYS, TONS OF TROPICAL FISH, DOLPHINS AND MUCH MORE.
- SIT BACK AND TAKE IN THE INCREDIBLE OCEAN VIEWS ON THE WAY BACK TO SHORE. REFLECT ON THE OCEAN LIFE YOU HAVE WITNESSED AND THE MEMORIES YOU’VE CREATED.
- CONTINUE LIVING THE “KEYS LIFE” WITH A DELICIOUS LUNCH AT A WONDERFUL KEYS SEAFOOD RESTAURANT OVERLOOKING THE OCEAN.
Please call or email for more details, including rate and reservation information.
Thank you for your interest in our adventures.
Due to the continued importance of preventing the spread of COVID-19, and for the safety of our guests and employees, we are:
- Limiting the number of guests on our vehicles for our shared tours to 6 per tour (previous maximum was typically 14).
- Conducting private tours, as we have always done.
- Providing hand sanitizer with over 70% alcohol content to every guest entering the vehicle, each time they enter. We also provide guests with alcohol wipes.
- Require each guest wear a mask.
- Encourage those participants who can meet us at the meet up location at the start of the tour to do so.
- Mandate effective social distancing. Please note that during most of the tour we are out in nature, with ample social distancing. The CDC advises that outside activities while wearing a mask, and with proper social distancing, to be the safest activities to engage in.
- Make sure all interior surfaces in the vehicle are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily using a high alcohol content cleaning solution and soap and water.
- Clean and disinfect gear during the tour.
- Conduct temperature checks for each guest.
- Conduct temperature checks on all employees daily, and require they where a mask.
- Request that any guest who is experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms not participate.
- Will not be picking up any guests coming off a cruise ship for the time being. Right now the CDC recommends people who have been on a cruise ship to stay home and self-quarantine for 14 days. Guests who have been at a particularly high risk of being exposed to others with the virus or who have traveled to high risk areas should not participate even if they are asymptomatic.
- Adhere to CDC guidelines.
- Have fun while doing our part! We are all in this together. We will get through this together!