- HEAD DOWN TO KEY WEST WITH YOUR LOCAL EXPERT GUIDE. TAKE IN THE BREATHTAKING VIEWS AS YOU TRAVEL OVER CLOSE TO 50 BRIDGES OUT OVER THE VAST BLUE-GREEN OCEAN.
- TAKE YOUR TIME. WE CAN SUGGEST NUMEROUS INTRIGUING ECO AND CULTURAL STOPS; AS WELL AS THE BEST PLACES TO EAT IN ALL OF THE KEYS. ENJOY THE “KEYS LIFE” WITH THE FLEXIBILITY TO STOP FOR SIGHTSEEING OR SHOPPING. OR STOP FOR A RESTROOM BREAK AS OFTEN AS NECESSARY.
- ONCE YOU’RE IN KEY WEST, IT’S TIME TO EXPLORE! YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO OUR LIKE NEW SPRINTER VEHICLE. WE CAN TAKE YOU FROM ONE SIDE OF THE ISLAND TO LUNCH OR SIGHTSEEING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ISLAND. WE HAVE SNACKS AND REFRESHMENTS ON HAND THROUGHOUT THE DAY. WE ARE ON CALL SO YOU CAN MAXIMIZE YOUR TIME.
- THIS TRIP INCLUDES A TOUR OF THE HISTORICALLY SIGNIFICANT AFRICAN SLAVE MEMORIAL, THE WEST MARTELLO MUSEUM AND THE AIDS MEMORIAL(ANY OR ALL THREE IF YOU WANT). WE CAN ALSO ASSIST YOU IN ARRANGING TOURS OF ANY OTHER PLACE ON KEY WEST, LIKE THE HEMINGWAY MUSEUM FOR INSTANCE. OR A BIKE TOUR OF THE ISLAND. WE CAN COORDINATE PRIVATE OR SHARED BOATING, SNORKELING AND SUNSET SAILING EXPERIENCES TOO IF YOU WISH.
- WALK AROUND OLD TOWN KEY WEST. HAVE A COCKTAIL AT SLOPPY JOE’S AND OTHER CAFES AND ABSORB THE OLD FLORIDA VIBE THAT STILL LINGERS IN THE AIR TODAY. AMIDST THE ECLECTIC STREET PERFORMERS ON MALLORY SQUARE, TAKE IN ONE OF THE MOST ICONIC SUNSETS IN THE WORLD, AS YOU BEGIN TO REFLECT ON YOUR WONDERFUL DAY.
Please call or email for more details, including rate and reservation information.
Thank you for your interest in our adventures.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and for the safety of our guests and employees, we do the following:
- Adhere to CDC guidelines.
- Limit the number of guests on our vehicles to half capacity (unless it is a family group that has been social distancing together).
- Conduct private tours as well, like we have always done.
- Provide hand sanitizer with 70% alcohol content to each guest entering the vehicle.
- Require each guest wear a mask (unless out in nature and there ample social distancing).
- Encourage those participants who can meet at a meet up location at the start of the tour to do so.
- Mandate effective social distancing. Please note that during parts of the tour we are out in nature, with ample social distancing.
- Make sure all interior surfaces in the vehicle are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily using a high alcohol content cleaning solution and soap and water.
- Clean and disinfect gear frequently.
- Conduct temperature checks on each guest at the start of the tour.
- Conduct temperature checks on all employees daily, and require they wear a mask.
- Request that guests refrain from handshakes and be courteous of the personal space of others.
- Request that a guest not participate if he/she falls into any of the following 3 categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include but are not limited to fever, cough, loss of taste or smell, and shortness of breath. 2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or domestically (in the U.S.) to a community that has experienced or is experiencing a sustained or heightened community spread of COVID-19. 3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a person or people who are confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19; or individuals who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or by the health care professional(s) responsible for their treatment.