- HEAD DOWN TO KEY WEST WITH YOUR LOCAL EXPERT GUIDE. TAKE IN THE BREATHTAKING VIEWS AS YOU TRAVEL OVER CLOSE TO 50 BRIDGES OUT OVER THE VAST BLUE-GREEN OCEAN.
- TAKE YOUR TIME. WE CAN SUGGEST NUMEROUS INTRIGUING ECO AND CULTURAL STOPS; AS WELL AS THE BEST PLACES TO EAT IN ALL OF THE KEYS. ENJOY THE “KEYS LIFE” WITH THE FLEXIBILITY TO STOP FOR SIGHTSEEING OR SHOPPING. OR STOP FOR A RESTROOM BREAK AS OFTEN AS NECESSARY.
- ONCE YOU’RE IN KEY WEST, IT’S TIME TO EXPLORE! YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO OUR LIKE NEW SPRINTER VEHICLE. WE CAN TAKE YOU FROM ONE SIDE OF THE ISLAND TO LUNCH OR SIGHTSEEING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ISLAND. WE HAVE SNACKS AND REFRESHMENTS ON HAND THROUGHOUT THE DAY. WE ARE ON CALL SO YOU CAN MAXIMIZE YOUR TIME.
- THIS TRIP INCLUDES A TOUR OF THE HISTORICALLY SIGNIFICANT AFRICAN SLAVE MEMORIAL, THE WEST MARTELLO MUSEUM AND THE AIDS MEMORIAL(ANY OR ALL THREE IF YOU WANT). WE CAN ALSO ASSIST YOU IN ARRANGING TOURS OF ANY OTHER PLACE ON KEY WEST, LIKE THE HEMINGWAY MUSEUM FOR INSTANCE. OR A BIKE TOUR OF THE ISLAND. WE CAN COORDINATE PRIVATE OR SHARED BOATING, SNORKELING AND SUNSET SAILING EXPERIENCES TOO IF YOU WISH.
- WALK AROUND OLD TOWN KEY WEST. HAVE A COCKTAIL AT SLOPPY JOE’S AND OTHER CAFES AND ABSORB THE OLD FLORIDA VIBE THAT STILL LINGERS IN THE AIR TODAY. AMIDST THE ECLECTIC STREET PERFORMERS ON MALLORY SQUARE, TAKE IN ONE OF THE MOST ICONIC SUNSETS IN THE WORLD, AS YOU BEGIN TO REFLECT ON YOUR WONDERFUL DAY.
Please call or email for more details, including rate and reservation information.
Thank you for your interest in our adventures.
Due to the continued importance of preventing the spread of COVID-19, and for the safety of our guests and employees, we are:
- Limiting the number of guests on our vehicles for our shared tours to 6 per tour (previous maximum was typically 14).
- Conducting private tours, as we have always done.
- Providing hand sanitizer with over 70% alcohol content to every guest entering the vehicle, each time they enter. We also provide guests with alcohol wipes.
- Require each guest wear a mask.
- Encourage those participants who can meet us at the meet up location at the start of the tour to do so.
- Mandate effective social distancing. Please note that during most of the tour we are out in nature, with ample social distancing. The CDC advises that outside activities while wearing a mask, and with proper social distancing, to be the safest activities to engage in.
- Make sure all interior surfaces in the vehicle are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily using a high alcohol content cleaning solution and soap and water.
- Clean and disinfect gear during the tour.
- Conduct temperature checks for each guest.
- Conduct temperature checks on all employees daily, and require they where a mask.
- Request that any guest who is experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms not participate.
- Will not be picking up any guests coming off a cruise ship for the time being. Right now the CDC recommends people who have been on a cruise ship to stay home and self-quarantine for 14 days. Guests who have been at a particularly high risk of being exposed to others with the virus or who have traveled to high risk areas should not participate even if they are asymptomatic.
- Adhere to CDC guidelines.
- Have fun while doing our part! We are all in this together. We will get through this together!